- To rest, rejuvenate, and renew
- To spiritually reconnect through daily meditation, topic-specific instructional seminars, and opportunities to connect with the physical environment
- To learn about the care of the physical body through guided exercises and live food
Organizations and teams
- To certify a team of instructors or employees in a new technique.
- To reward a team of professionals for reaching a goal while inspiring them to work toward the next level of their professional and personal development
- To bring a team or department within an organization to consensus on a new concept or goal
Learn: feed your mind with new information and skills that will empower you to be of better service to yourself and others in the world.
Create: by eating healthy, energetic, and fresh foods while you learn and play, you will experience clarity of mind, focus, purpose, and positive emotions which are the right ingredients for creating your future experiences. Viva provides the right mental and physical state and the support to awaken fresh ideas, stimulate innovative projects and encourage new beginnings.
Move beyond difficulties: when you develop clarity of perception and a sense of connectedness to others and the world around you, even your difficulties can be seen as messengers for change towards an expanded, joyful and more peaceful life.
Rest and renew: allow your mind and body to recover from your routinely busy life in a different environment promotes healing, change, and renewed creativity.
- an abundance of colorful, healthy and delicious plant-based foods prepared by Universo Organico;
- a breathtakingly beautiful settling in which to learn;
- a supportive, attentive, and experienced staff; and
- rich programs and seminars custom-designed to nurture you on your path to greater joy.
Feel supported in your path: guests may choose to invest in ongoing group and individual coaching by phone, email, and live chats, Viva provides continuous support beyond your retreat week to help you integrate what you have learned into regular practice.