COURSE DATE: To be determined
Course Fee: $197
Choosing to live in the world in ways that are congruent with who you really are is a radical act that sometimes requires difficult choices. Honoring who you really are: your values, your dreams, your essence, your “charisma” (as Carolyn Myss calls it) requires you to make a committed personal investment in seeking out change.
In this course, we’ll help you get clearer about what most deeply moves you. From there, we’ll look at your goals with the understanding that bliss is not something that occurs within a static objective, but that it begins the moment that you decide you honor who you are NOW. We will give you tools to help you define all the ways in which you can do that NOW.
We’ll be asking these questions, among others:
- What do you value most in life?
- What makes you excited, almost like when you were a child?
- What makes you shine?
- What does bliss really mean to you?
If you’re considering this course, there are probably some things you would like to change in your life. You may be wishing that you could be in a slightly different place. We’ll be asking you to begin thinking about what that place looks like.
It’s important to clarify that we don’t want you to dwell on your current reality as something to be “fixed,” but because you need to understand the direction you’re headed in, you need to know where you began. We’ll begin this course by taking a brief look at where you are now, so that you can more clearly define and manifest a new vision for your future.
The fee for Live your Bliss is $197. Register below using your credit card or PayPal account.
COURSE DATE: To be determined
- Video Lectures: Your instructors provide real-life examples from their clients and their own lives that demonstrate the Law of Attraction in action.
- Individual activities: downloadable clearing exercises, meditation, journal entries, etc.
- The Law of Attraction: The belief that the power of thoughts and words can bring wanted experiences into your life. Learn new tools for staying focused on what you truly want to attract.
- The Ego Trap: Identify those thoughts or words used by your ego to hinder your ability to create what you want. Catch your saboteurs in the act! Learn to counteract their tricks with powerful tools.
- Vision Boards: Use this technique and others to create a “visual map” that will help to bring your visions into clearer focus.
- Coaching Tools: Certified Co-Active Coach Helena Baronheid will provide powerful coaching questions designed to help you gain clarity about what you truly want.
- Live Your Bliss: an Open Forum discussion place to share your stories and chat with others who are on similar paths.
All you’ll need is a computer, internet access and an email address.
About Your Instructors
In February 2010, Helena Baronheid and Leigh Hopkins made a radical change.
They’d been living hectic lives, moving from commuter train to airplane, hotel room to board room to conference room. Despite the fact that they had fantastic careers, a home they loved, and loving friends and family to support them, they knew something needed to change…but what?
Without a plan or even an idea about what might come next, they undertook a yearlong, self-designed study program to discover what it was that really inspired them—what fed their souls. The outcome wasn’t something they’d ever anticipated: every single thing they’d identified appeared at exactly the right time. They learned to live by the “magic in life,” and since that time, they’ve been living their bliss.
- Helena Baronheid is a certified Co-Active Coach, an Executive Coach and consultant on leadership and management for multinational corporations. She is a certified Reiki Master and Spiritual Teacher. Through Viva Institute, Helena teaches Difficult People and Other Angels and Live Your Bliss. Helena holds a certification in Plant–Based Nutrition from Cornell University.
- Leigh Hopkins worked for 20 years in public education and public policy, and holds a Masters Degree in Education. She is the curriculum developer and instructor for Echo Bodine’s Psychic Development for Beginners, Levels One and Two, and the Look for Good study group on Lightworker’s Forum. In addition, Leigh teaches Live Your Bliss and provides Intuitive Readings by phone and in person. Leigh holds a certification in Plant–Based Nutrition from Cornell University.
To Manifest (verb): To create. To wish for something and know that it will show up. To know that your dreams are possible, even if you don’t know what they are yet. To ask Spirit for what you wish and know that you will receive it.