If you’re feeling tempted by the benefits of a raw food diet but you’ve been holding back because it seems like too much work, you’ve come to the right place! 30 Days Raw will answer remove all of the guesswork that comes with adopting a raw vegan lifestyle. Since we can’t fly you to Brazil to experience Viva Institute’s raw food retreat center for yourself, this six week online program has been designed to kick-start a healthier way of eating and thinking about what you put into your body.
In this six week course, you’ll receive:
- Weekly shopping lists and menus;
- Recipes and video demonstrations, filmed at Viva Institute’s raw food retreat center and organic farm;
- Personalized service: an initial phone consultation, weekly emails, and an online, members only virtual community.
- What is Raw Food? We’ll cover the essentials of raw food theory and practice.
- Basic equipment: other than a food processor, a blender, and some sharp knives, we’ll teach you to prepare delicious meals that are low-prep, low-cost, and high on taste!
- Necessary Ingredients: we’ll tell you where to shop and how to buy what you need.
- Answers to “Where do you get your protein?” “What about cravings?’ and other frequently asked questions.
- How to: avoid cravings, travel and order at restaurants, and eat what’s best for your body’s specific needs.
- Testimonials: from people who have changed their health and their lives as a result of “going raw.”
- Medicinal Uses of Plants: learn how specific foods can change or improve various health conditions.
- Big Lies: uncover some of the myths about going raw.
- Resources: recommended books, websites, films and other resources.
- green smoothies and breakfast options
- simple snacks and impressive appetizers
- delicious dressings and easy spreads
- easy entrees for at home or on-the-go
- scrumptious desserts!
- One transition week: sample transition foods, necessary equipment, raw food theory, FAQs
- 30 Days, 100% RAW! Every 30 day program begins on the 1st of the month. You’ll receive coaching and ongoing support, sample menus, recipes, raw food basics, and everything you need to know about making raw food a part of your everyday practice.
- Final transition week: “Raw food for Real Life!” Are you going to continue with 100% RAW, or is your goal to increase the amount of plant-based foods in your diet? We’ll help you to figure that out, and will provide recipes and resources that will support your well being beyond this course.
What you’ll experience
- Radiant health
- Weight loss
- Happier mood and a sense of well being
- Clearer skin and that “raw glow”
- Improved digestion and metabolism
- Boundless creativity and energy, and…
- The ability to leap compact cars in a single bound!
Our Philosophy Following a plant-based diet isn’t about taking away from what you’re eating; it’s about adding healthier, more nutritious foods. You don’t need to go “100% raw” to experience dramatic changes in the way you look and feel, but we hope that this course can be the beginning of a new way of loving your body.
In 2007, after going through a major health crisis, Leigh Hopkins made the decision to go 100% raw. The decision saved her life! Read more about her amazing transformation here.
What You’ll Need
A high-speed blender, food processor, sharp knives, and internet access.
At $177, this 6-week course costs less than $30 a week. You’ll receive weekly shopping lists and menus, recipes and video demos, phone and email support, and downloadable recipes and documents to use after the course has ended.
Write to Course Instructor Leigh Hopkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.