Living from Your Intuition – LAUNCH PARTY!
Join us for the Launch Party of Echo Bodine’s Newest Online Course! When you join us, you’ll automatically be entered into a drawing to win FREE TUITION to this new course. We’ll be live with Echo on Thursday at 7 EST to share all the details (read more) …
Living from Your Intuition
Join Echo Bodine for Living from Your Intuition, a dynamic new online course at Viva Institute. What is intuition? What does it feel like? How can we trust our inner voice when we receive so many mixed messages from others in the world? Speaking straight from her heart, author Echo Bodine will teach you how to use your intuition to live a happier and more fulfilling life by opening yourself to your life’s greatest gift – your intuition.
- How intuition works and where it comes from
- Why “intuition is like discovering the magic in life”
- How to tell the difference between your intuition, emotion, and psychic information
- How to trust your inner voice when we receive so many mixed messages from the world
- What to do when your intuition tells you something that could change your life
- How we can use intuition to help others
- How intuition can help you to get through your life with peace and grace (read more) …
Two audio lessons will be delivered directly to your inbox twice a week. You’ll have ongoing exercises and practice activities throughout each week, all things that you can try while you’re on the go. During each of the recorded teleseminars, call in and ask Echo Bodine your questions live. The private community is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- audio lectures delivered to your inbox twice a week *
- live teleseminars (submit questions in advance or talk to Echo LIVE)
- activities for you to practice at home
- partner and group practice exercises
- a private forum to connect and discuss with your group
- ongoing discussion, Q&A, and support
Class begins Monday, October 1.
“Your intuition will guide you. Your part is to do what it suggests.
It may bring some changes to your life, but you will feel fully alive.”
– Echo Bodine