What Happens When We Die: with Echo Bodine
A Psychic’s Exploration of Death, Heaven, and the Soul’s Journey After Death
With her signature wit and fearlessness, beloved psychic and healer Echo Bodine offers answers to life’s biggest questions: Is there a heaven? Are there people who have been there and come back? Do we have souls? Can we communicate with deceased loved ones?
In What Happens When We Die, Echo offers practical tools for being with dying loved ones (including what not to do), for grieving, and for cultivating clear communication with the deceased. Learning what happens when we die can be inspiring, reassuring, and profoundly life changing. (Read more)
- the difference between old souls and new souls
- the stages the body goes through preceding death, both physically and mentally
- the white light and the tunnel that lead to the other side
- what happens to the soul after death
- how to make sense of the death of children
- what happens to those who commit suicide
- the nature of heaven
- and so much more!
- when you sign up, you’ll receive a free copy of What Happens When We Die
- live weekly teleseminars with Echo Bodine (all calls are recorded)
- a private forum to connect and discuss
- ongoing discussion, Q&A, and support