NEW! SOUL MAPPING with Leigh Hopkins
Many cultures believe that before entering this body, we co-create a plan for this lifetime. Think of it as a “blueprint” for your time here. When you reclaim your life’s events and make them your own, there is a fearlessness that takes hold. You become fierce in your pursuit of a new reality. Soul Mapping connects you with your soul’s plan, provides guidance and direction about the current context in your life, and helps you to create a more joyful here and now. There is a plan for your life, and it’s every bit as intriguing and astounding as you are.
In this course, you will:
- identify the patterns in your pre-birth planning, which may include your current relationships, your career path, your financial health and physical well-being within the context of your soul’s plan.
- gain deeper insight into your current life’s themes and challenges, and to provide guidance for moving through them with more grace and ease.
- understand the interconnectedness between you and the people in your life, including your significant other, your friends and family, and your community.
- reveal how your previous lifetimes’ experiences are impacting your current experience.
- be guided to confer with your advisors in spirit about your soul’s plan.
- discover how Soul Mapping can support clearer vision, insight, and peace in your everyday life.
Soul Mapping is for you if:
- you are curious about your soul’s plan for this lifetime.
- you want to understand the relationship between the people in your life today and how your previous lifetimes together may be impacting your current relationship challenges.
- you want to gain insight into the meaning behind past, current, and future events.
- you are ready to understand how your past lives are affecting your current life.
- you are open to receiving guidance direction on your life’s path and purpose in service to the planet.
- Finance / Abundance
- Understanding Change
- Future Self
- Weekly teleseminars
- Private Facebook community
- Individual exercises
- Guided meditations
- Partner Activities
“You are at once a beating heart and a single heartbeat in the body called humanity.” – Wayne Dyer