In this course you will:
- understand the concept of “Soul Map,” the “arch of your soul”
- learn the meaning behind past and current events
- gain deeper insight into your current life’s themes and challenges, and to provide guidance for moving through them with more grace and ease
- understand the relationship between the people in your life today, and how your previous lifetimes together are impacting your current relationship challenges.
You may also:
- identify the elements your pre-birth planning; including your current romantic and familial relationships, your career path, your health, and well-being today within the context of your soul’s plan.
- receive guidance direction on your life’s path and purpose, in service to the planet.
When you reclaim your life’s events and make them your own, a fearlessness that takes hold. You become fierce in your pursuit of a new reality. SOUL MAPPING unlocks the patterns and makes sense of the plan – and it’s every bit as astounding as you are.
- Finance / Abundance
- Understanding Change
- Future Self
- Weekly teleseminars
- Private Facebook community
- Individual exercises
- Guided meditations
- Partner Activities
“You are at once a beating heart and a single heartbeat in the body called humanity.” – Wayne Dyer
About the Instructor
Viva Institute’s Director Leigh Hopkins is a self-described curiosity junkie and an experienced educator, speaker, and seminar leader. Before founding Viva Institute, she worked in public policy and education reform for more than 20 years. From 2010-2013 Leigh was the chef at “Instituto Viva,” Viva Institute’s raw-vegan retreat center in Brazil.
Among her career highlights, Leigh was an executive in the nonprofit field, where she served as vice president for a social policy think tank, running literacy programs in underserved communities across the country. She has worked as a policymaker, a grant writer, a raw-vegan chef, a reading specialist, an elementary school teacher, a creative writing teacher, an intuitive coach, an accompanist, an ice cream scooper, and a swimming instructor. To learn more about Leigh, visit her blog.
Leigh Hopkins received her Bachelors in Elementary Education and Music and a Masters in K-12 Reading Education. She has a certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition from Cornell University and is a certified Usui Reiki Master. Ela fala português, ella habla español, sta lavorando al suo italiano and on good days, she even remembers English. Connect with Leigh: Leigh’s Blog | Twitter @LeighHereNow.