Join us for RETROGRADE, a dynamic new class designed to help you THRIVE during this summer’s intense cosmic events. This summer, Mars is in Retrograde from June 26 – August 27, and what’s more, Mercury is in Retrograde from July 25 – August 18 in the fire-sign of Leo. Mercury in Retrograde is infamous for missed communications, break-ups and flare-ups. When you join RETROGRADE, you’ll know what to do, and Mercury in Retrograde will be an incredibly productive time. It’s the perfect opportunity to revisit unfinished projects, bring closure to past hurts, and breathe new life into your long-term dreams. Join this class to find common ground, realign with your sense of purpose, and make way for something exciting and new!
BEGINS TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2018
- Call dates: TBA
- All calls will be held at 7 PM EST ( 6 PM CST/4 PM PST ).
- Calls will be recorded, so if you cannot attend live, you can listen at your convenience. You will receive an MP3 recording of each call.
- weekly teleseminars and group coaching
- weekly tools and goal-setting
- a private forum to connect with your group
- ongoing discussion, Q&A, and support
- meditations and other strategies for your toolkit
- plus the special option to add in a private Mentoring Session
SPECIAL OPTION TO ADD PRIVATE MENTORING
A private mentoring session with Leigh Hopkins is usually $225, but as long as you are a current member of this course, you may schedule a private Mentoring session with Leigh for an additional $125 only. Contact Leigh at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk over if this is a good fit for you.
CLASS ONLY: $240
CLASS + MENTORING SESSION: $365
If you feel inspired when you’re part of a team, but you’re also craving specific guidance and feedback, this is your class. Think of this as SUMMER CAMP for REVISION ARTISTS. Find common ground, realign with your sense of purpose, and make way for something exciting and new.
- Receive individualized group coaching to create a plan to complete an important project or bring closure to old wounds
- Explore how revisiting unfinished business – relationships, creative, or career – can be powerful fuel for change
- Understand the phases of Mercury in Retrograde and how to work with its energy for the positive
- Feel reinvigorated by new strategies and rituals as part of your ongoing practice
- Become realigned with your sense of purpose
You’re on your path –
now you’re ready for the map.
About the Instructor
Viva Institute’s Director Leigh Hopkins is a self-described curiosity junkie and an experienced educator, speaker, and seminar leader. Before founding Viva Institute, she worked in public policy and education reform for more than 20 years. From 2010-2013 Leigh was the chef at “Instituto Viva,” Viva Institute’s raw-vegan retreat center in Brazil.
Among her career highlights, Leigh has launched 3 successful businesses, the first at the age of 25. She was an executive in the nonprofit field, where she served as vice president for a social policy think tank, running literacy programs in underserved communities across the country. She has worked as a policymaker, a grant writer, a raw-vegan chef, a reading specialist, an elementary school teacher, a creative writing teacher, an intuitive coach, an accompanist, an ice cream scooper, and a swimming instructor. To learn more about Leigh, visit her blog.
Leigh Hopkins received her Bachelors in Elementary Education and Music and a Masters in K-12 Reading Education. She has a certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition from Cornell University and is a certified Usui Reiki Master. Ela fala português, ella habla español, sta lavorando al suo italiano and on good days, she even remembers English. Connect with Leigh: Leigh’s Blog | Twitter @LeighHereNow.
“Leigh is so kind and encouraging! When I hear her voice, it instantly calms me.”
“It is so beautiful how encouraging Leigh is in helping us accept who and where we are. She is so giving of herself.”
“I really like the platform, the thoughtful and concise presentation of materials and how encouraging and direct Leigh is in her approach, charismatic and anecdotal (but not waffling or spouting platitudes). You really feel Leigh’s enthusiasm for the subject matter.”