Living from Your Intuition
Join Echo Bodine for Living from Your Intuition, a dynamic new online course at Viva Institute. What is intuition? What does it feel like? How can we trust our inner voice when we receive so many mixed messages from others in the world? Speaking straight from her heart, author Echo Bodine will teach you how to use your intuition to live a happier and more fulfilling life by opening yourself to your life’s greatest gift – your intuition.
BEGINS MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2018
- How intuition works and where it comes from
- Why Echo says “intuition is like discovering the magic in life”
- How to tell the difference between your intuition, emotion, and psychic information
- How to trust your inner voice when we receive so many mixed messages from the world
- What to do when your intuition tells you something that could change your life
- How we can use intuition to help others
- How intuition can help you to get through your life with peace and grace
“Your intuition will guide you. Your part is to do what it suggests.
It may bring some changes to your life, but you will feel fully alive.”
– Echo Bodine
Two audio lessons will be delivered directly to your inbox twice a week. You’ll have ongoing exercises and practice activities throughout each week, all things that you can try while you’re on the go. During each of the recorded teleseminars, call in and ask Echo Bodine your questions live. The private community is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- audio lectures delivered to your inbox twice a week *
- live teleseminars (submit questions in advance or talk to Echo LIVE)
- activities for you to practice at home
- partner and group practice exercises
- a private forum to connect and discuss with your group
- ongoing discussion, Q&A, and support
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Echo Bodine first discovered she was born with psychic abilities and the gift of healing at the age of 17. In 1981, Echo began teaching classes on psychic development and spiritual healing. She has appeared on numerous national television shows including Sally Jesse Raphael, Sightings, Beyond with James Van Praagh, NBC’s The Other Side, Un-explained Mysteries, NBC’s Today Show, A&E, and Encounters. Paranormal Borderline did a feature story on her family, calling them the “world’s most psychic family.”
Echo is the author of 13 books, including “The Gift” and “A Still, Small Voice.” She hosted her own cable TV show called New Age Perspectives for two years, and co-hosted the The Edge TV. She also had her own radio show on FM107 in Minneapolis for 3 years called Intuitive Living, and Paramount Pictures solicited her services for the promotion of the movie Ghost.
Since 2003, Echo has been the director of The Center for Intuitive Living in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where she teaches numerous classes on spiritual development, living by intuition, ghost busting, psychic development and healing classes.
FUN FACT: Echo’s ginger cookie recipe is so sought-after that we’ve included it at the end of her Advanced Psychic Development course. It’s THAT good.