Forging a Feminine Path: Women’s Sexuality and Spirituality
As women, we are holding the collective fabric, the very psyche of our planet. There are some tears in the patchwork, and our stories can help to heal those holes. Our work together here is reclaim parts of ourselves that may have been left behind when we attempted to fit our curvy selves into some rigid boxes of what “spiritual” looks like, or “good” looks like.
- How to Connect with Your Truest Inner Voice
- Understand and Explore Your Own Sexual Anatomy
- The Difference Between Orgasm and Climax
- How to Clear Old Wounds – and Step Into the Center
- Access your Sexual Energy as a Key Piece of Your Life Force
- How Female Energy Bodies are Different from Males
- What Qualities are Unique to a Woman’s Spiritual Path and to YOUR Spiritual Path
- daily lessons
- weekly teleseminars (recorded if you’re unable to attend live)
- audio and video lectures
- POWERFUL and tender personal inquiries and assignments
- a private Facebook community
About the Instructor
Kimberly Johnson is a yoga teacher trainer, Rolfer, doula, Somatic Experiencing practitioner and post-partum recovery specialist. She leads workshops on Women’s Sexuality and Spirituality throughout US, Brazil, Europe and Asia. She loves working with moms who struggle with feeling isolated or disoriented or just plain different after having a baby. She gets to use her vajra sword of discrimination to help them laser in on what kind of healing they need.
If she had a magic wand, families would be supported through birth and the post-partum period and respect it as a rite of passage that has the potential to change the future of our planet. After eight years in Brazil, she recently relocated to Solana Beach, CA and is a single mother to a 7 year old fiery mermaid, Cecilia.