Since moving Viva Institute to our retreat center in Brazil in June 2010, we’ve received many requests to host a retreat in the US. If we can’t bring all of you to the mountain, why not bring Viva to you?
After carefully considering your suggestions for retreat locations (quiet, intimate, with all the creature comforts), the best time of year to visit, and places that have access to plenty of fresh organic produce, we’ve made a decision!
In April 2011 we visited Patagonia, Arizona, a small town located about an hour and 1/2 SE of Tuscon, Arizona. We’ll hold the retreat at Sky Lodge, a 4,000 sq. foot home “perched over Sonoita Creek in a corner of a 7,000 acre ranch, offering up sweeping and unobstructed views of the surrounding mountain ranges, desert rock formations, cacti, mesquite, oak and cottonwoods.” To watch a slide show and learn more about the accommodations, visit Sky Lodge’s website.
- daily meditation and yoga
- workshops and lectures on spirituality, joyful living, health and wellness
- daily food demos and lectures
- a 1/2 day trip to Gabriel Cousens’ Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center
- hiking, bird watching, swimming (there’s a pool!)
- golfing and horseback riding can be arranged in advance
- evening programs with movies, starwatching, and meditation
- 3 raw-vegan meals plus juices and snacks prepared daily
The price of this retreat will range from $1800 to $2200 per person for a one week stay (Saturday to Saturday), depending on the accommodations/room selected.
- Each of the bedrooms at Sky Lodge include 2 twin beds and a full bathroom. Additional housing with private rooms may be provided in the lovely town of Patagonia, just a 10 minute drive from the lodge.
- The price includes airport transportation, meals, and room, but does not include airfare. Airline tickets from most major cities cost $300 or less.
- Similar to the retreats we provide in Brazil, in order to provide a personalized experience, we will be hosting a maximum of 10 people.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this retreat as quickly as possible, because we won’t make a deposit until we’re certain that there’s interest from our fans in the US. We’ll offer a $150 discount to those who make a 50% deposit by November 15, 2011.
Feel free to leave your comments and questions here, or write to us directly at email@example.com.
Viva Institute is dedicated to healing and enhancing the lives, minds, and creative power of individuals and organizations. We provide seminars, online learning, one-on-one coaching, nutritional counseling and a variety of holistic individual services. We promote organic, plant-based nutrition and encourage the care of the body, mind and spirit by providing opportunities for people to learn and connect in inspiring natural settings.