RAWvolution: Gourmet Living Cuisine by Matt Amsden
One of our very favorite recipes to serve at Viva’s retreat center is Matt Amsden’s Cauliflower Couscous. It’s easy to make, incredibly tasty, and has never been turned down by a single guest! The combination of herbs, flavors, and textures are addictive! We love serving this with a big mixed green salad, an onion vinaigrette, and avocados on the side for added creaminess.
Dehydrator (VERY optional)
- 2 heads cauliflower, finely ground in a food processor
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 bunch each: fresh parsley, fresh mint, and fresh cilantro with stems removed
- One 13 oz. jar pitted Greek olives
In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Serve with a green salad. Keeps in the refrigerator for 3 days.