Do you have a knack for finding lost objects? Then you’ll love this activity. Not so much? Don’t sweat it—this is meant to be fun.
- Pick an ordinary object like a watch, a pair of glasses, or a set of keys to use for this activity. You can even pick something unusual or unique (like the coffee mug on the right), if your intuition urges you to do so! Place it in a room in your home, your car, a drawer in your office, etc.
- Email your partner to let him/her know what you’ve selected. If you feel like it, you can even send a photo of the object.
- Since your partner is going to be using Remote Viewing to locate the object, you may want to select the time of day that would be best for him/her to “enter” your space. If you feel uncomfortable with the idea of someone “psychically snooping” into your personal space, pick somewhere less personal. This is up to you.
- Once you’ve received received the name of the object from your partner, whenever you’re ready, enter meditation, open your third eye and ask your guides to “project’ you to the location where the object has been placed.
- Give it some time. Set aside any need to be “right,” and just allow yourself to play. Where are you? What do you see? If blurry images appear, wait for them to become clearer. Do you see a room? An object like a bed or a desk? Do you just see the room, or do you actually see the object itself? Are there any sensations associated with this place? If you need to, ask for more information.
- When you’ve finished, write down everything you saw in your Psychic Journal. Mentally thank your partner for trusting you with this information.
- Clear and close.
Sharing the Results
- Email your partner with the results. Don’t be afraid to provide specific feedback if you received it: “I saw a desk drawer in an upstairs bedroom.”
- On the flip-side, there’s no shame in admitting that you didn’t receive any visual information, but used clairvoyance or clairaudience instead. This is supposed to be fun. (REALLY!)
- Provide feedback to your partner and post your results in class.